We now offer 2 canvas options each with your choice of matte, gloss or satin varnish included.
MADE IN THE USA. Eye-popping color gamut and Dmax, coupled with critical archival certification LYVE® and Belgian Linen set a new standard of exceptionalism in fine art and photographic printmaking. A masterful blend of artistry and engineering that will capture every nuance in your images.
Widely regarded as the world's finest available and prized for thousands of years for its high quality and durability . Each roll can be traced to the specific farm where it was grown! Used for centuries by The Masters like Da Vinci, Rembrandt, Monet, Picasso and many more. Linen is 30% stronger than cotton and when combined with the most advanced ink receptive coating makes this the finest textile for art reproductions today.
- If you intend on framing your canvas, select the 5/8"" stretcher bar option.
- If not specified, 1-1/4" & 2" thick gallery wraps will have black sides but you have the option of selecting a color of your choice.
- The mirror wrap option "copies and pastes" the sides of your image, "flips" them and then adds to the image to simulate a continuation of the image.
- Image overflow wrap option will crop into the image on sides.
- We strongly recommend the extra thick 2" stretcher option for image sizes over 40 x 60. Please be sure to specify and allow for this when sizing your image.
- Timeless™ protective varnish is specifically formulated for these products and is included in the price. Hand-texturizing adds 3 dimensional brushstrokes applied on the surface of the print making each print unique with the look and feel of a real painting.
"FLOAT" FRAMES: Available in Matte Black, White, Gold Leaf, or Silver Leaf. Select either 5/8" or 1-1/4" stretcher bar depth. All wrapped canvases will arrive ready to hang. (Do NOT select 2" stretcher bar to use with these frame options. We have 100's of other float frame styles and finishes. Call for more information.)
Your stretched canvas will "sit atop" the lower edge of the frame. A 1/4" of space surrounds and separates the image from the frame simulating a "floating effect". Outer depth is 2". Sides are the same finish as inside.
Turnaround and Rush Service
Our typical turnaround for "print only" orders is 3-4 days. Stretched canvas usually takes 4-5 days. Special projects, processes, etc. may add additional time. Seasonal and/or large orders may also impact our turnaround. You may always contact us to discuss your needs and deadlines. We will always do our best to accomodate the needs of our clients. 48 hr. RUSH SERVICE for prints may be selected under the "OPTIONS" TAB for an additional charge. PLEASE CALL US TO PRE-SCHEDULE!